Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Don't Miss This...Duck Fart

Don't Miss This...This is a great and fun way to give karma a kiss...here’s what it’s all about...Post a link with a snippet of a book, blog, new release, award...anything, as long as it is NOT ABOUT YOU. Include anything about the book: why you liked it, favorite character, great cover...whatever you want.


So I was looking over my kindle to decide what title to do today for the Don't Miss This post...and I came across one I haven't read for a while...when I opened the book it was on a page with this dialogue blaring up at me

"Uh...I want you to put your alligator in my love tunnel?"

...and I thought OMG—we have a winner! lmao

So today I'm sharing a freaking hilarious book with you...Duck Fart by Jade Buchanon.










Havan's newest releases:
~Harlan's Ryde – Ryder made a mistake Harlan can't forgive. Will Ryder cross a line no man should cross to obtain a second chance? Available at Amazon
~Wicked Bindings – Sometimes the only way for justice to prevail is to get a little Wicked... Available at AReAmazon & B&N
~Wish Me Nothing – Finding out genies exist...bad. Finding out your boyfriend of over a year is a Djin, and wanted by other Djins...worse. Available at AReAmazon & B&N

No comments:

Post a Comment