Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Yes...I'm positive! #positivitychallenge day 3

This is my positivity hump day...that's right, I'm on day three—it is all downhill after this one *winks*

If you missed the first two posts and wanna catch-up I'll list them for you as I go...
Day 3
Day 4 (happy happy still to come)

If you need some background info, read here:
You know how over on Facebook you get all these types of copy/paste and fill in the blanks things that people tag you in? Well most of them are fun and you play along...but this latest one that I got tagged in is more than fun...it made me think of all the good things I look forward to every day...so I'm gonna take the Positivity Challenge that the wonderful T.t. Miller tagged me in and I'll post them every day for 5 days on my FB wall...but I will also post them here because I want to share them with you guys too. *big smiles* <3 so much love...it's killing ya isn't it? hehe


Positivity Challenge

Day 3 of 5: T.t. Miller has challenged me to post 3 positive things a day for 5 days. List 3 positive things for 5 days and challenge 3 people each day to take the Positivity Challenge.

1. I'm grateful that when I got home yesterday my Facebook wall was filled with people doing the positivity challenge and tagging me...I spent a good amount of time reading those posts with the best feel good feelings and completely forgetting that I just had to ordeal with a Monday...thanks to y'all my happy happy kicked Monday's ass!

2. I'm grateful that my niece took my kiddo out clothes shopping for the new school year so I could continue working on Blown Chances...

3. I am grateful that when I woke up this morning and stumbled to the bathroom with my eyes closed—I remembered I hadn't pushed my desk chair in and did not stub my pinky toe on it (like I do most mornings). It sure is nice not to curse up a storm while battling the tears that automatically appear when you stub your itty bitty toe.

Now for the 3 wonderful people I plan to tap this hump round of positivity...hehe

I challenge Jeremiah Daniel Johns, Stacia Aurore Rose, and Becky Condit to the 5 day Positivity Challenge. Make sure you tag your challenger with each post!

Stay tuned for the next one tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment